[gothic-l] Vesthimmerland Museum

  • Bertil Häggman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      Listmembers,

      It has been a pleasure to report on the DNA research connections
      between Denmark and Italy in the case of the ancient Cimbri.
      Vesthimmerland Museum, which is involved, was reopened
      in November 1999 in the presence of Her Majesty Queen
      Margarete, after large reconstructions and renewals. The new
      additional building is shaped like Thors Hammer.

      Near Aars, where the museum can be found, the famous silver
      Gundestrup Cauldron was found and nearby is the well known
      Iron Age fort Borremose.

      I hope to be able to add new information on this and other research
      ongoing around Europe as it becomes available to me.

      Gothically

      Bertil Haggman