[gothic-l] Re: Goths Relations to southern Scandinavia Next?

  • got@yesbox.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2000
      "=?iso-8859-1?q?bertil_h=e4ggman?=" <bertil.haggma-@...>
      wrote:
      original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/gothic-l/?start=1783

      Godana dag Bertil jah allaim!
      I thought that these kind of investigations belonged to another time.
      But it would be also interesting with research about possible links
      between Gotland and goths. If they donĀ“t get acceptable matches in
      Italy, maybe they could try with Gotland because I regard the island as
      a "missing link" between the continent and Scandinavia. And while they
      are at it, i think that they could test people in northern Spain with
      Castilia, Navarra, Asturia etc. I am sure they will turn up with some
      interesting results.

      Gutwulfs