[gothic-l] Re: e-text of Wulfila, etc.

  • RenĂ© Gerritsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 1999
      At 17:39 22-12-98 -0700, you wrote:
      >Scobie Smith wrote:
      >>
      >> I am in the process of making an electronic version of Wulfila, following
      >> the now public-domain edition of Streitberg (of 1919 or so). However, I
      >> suppose this has already been done. I haven't been able to locate the
      >> Project Wulfila. What is the current status with e-texts of Gothic?
      >
      >PW (Project Wulfila webpage concerned a CD-based resource) went offline
      >about a month ago....I recall someone made contact with De Herdt's
      >school but I've forgotten the details. Myself and Eric have the texts (I
      >downloaded them from PW via zip before they went off), and I can make
      >them available if desired.
      >
      > Matt

      Sorry for answering so late, but you know how things are over the holidays...

      I did contact Ghent University, as well as the student board of which Tom
      De Herdt was a member. Up to now I didn't receive an answer from the
      university web master; Germania seems to have lost track of De Herdt. So no
      news from that side, I'm afraid...

      René

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/gothic-l