[gothic-l] Crimean Gothic - Thanks!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 1999
      Hails allaim!

      Thank you very much, all who answered to my message regarding the Crimean
      Gothic!
      The information provided by you is very interesting, and I found some
      answers to my questions.
      Now, the subject of the Crimean Goths is no more such a mistery for me.
      Thank you, Tomas, Bertil, Gutwulfs, and Tim!

      Regarding the word list of Busbecq, yesterday I found in the Gothic-l
      archive (No. 427) the excellent letter of David Salo, who gives the
      whole word list together with his comments. Now, I have to
      digest this whole lot of information!

      Thank you, Daweid!