Duolingo Gothic course? A call for volunteer contributors.

  • underwoodjustine
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2013
      A proposal: For anyone familiar with the free courses of "Duolingo" that have become popular this year, their newest project, the "incubator" is a crowd-sourced platform for creating high quality beginning language courses. While creating a course would be time consuming, it has been a dream of mine to create an accessible course to encourage interest from a broader community.

      I wonder if anyone who has spent more time studying and dabbling with the language than myself would be interested in teaming up with me to volunteer as a course contributor for Gothic? No doubt it would be quite a commitment, but I feel the end result would be worth it. Feel free to respond in thread or to message/email me as you like, I can also be found on the facebook group wherein I have also posted this appeal.

      A link to Duolingo's homepage:

      And to the "incubator" :

      I thank you all for your kind consideration.

      Justïne
    • mremic01