Facebook Group / Co-Moderator Nominations

  • thiudans
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
      Anyone interested in joining a facebook group for civil and scholarly discussion of Gothic Language and related matters, may apply here.

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/595835473782073/

      Note that your identity will be not be as discreet as on this list. Both have their advantages and purposes, and this list will continue as well.

      Also, if you have any nominations for assistant moderators for this list, please submit them.

      Thanks!

      -Thiudans Matthaius
    • anheropl0x
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
        I've applied to join. Thanks a lot for making the group! Hope to see some good stuff from it.