Gothic reading group in Columbus, Ohio, USA

  • David
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013
      Hello,
      I am new to this group; completed my PhD in German in 2005 with broad interests in older Germanic languages. I was able to take a class in Gothic at Ohio State University, and a colleague and I were sufficiently energized by the experience that we are trying to organize a Gothic language reading group once or twice a month aimed at interested folks associated with Ohio State.

      Curious if anyone on this list has tried such an activity previously? Where? Using what books/materials? Any advice or admonitions?

      Cheers
      David C.
    • OSCAR HERRE
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2013