Re: Survey on "Language Skills of the Gothic Language"

  • kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2012
      Thank you for voting for so far. 25 people have voted yet, which is more than we actually expected. =) (But compared to the 455 members here it is a ridiculously small number.)
      Due to the stagnancy of voting we don't expect many other votes. So, we will close the survey in the course of the next week. If you still haven't voted yet, DO IT NOW! =) We still need your votes!
      The results (which won't be spectacular, but there are some) will be published next month.
      Thank you very much for your participation! That was really helpful!
    • ingemarn2000
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 28, 2012
        Hi Kevin!

        It is maybe not that peculiar since many might be members because they are interested in Gothic history and not specially the language. I am one of those myself that would like to have much more history on this list instead of having to discuss Gothic history on Germanic list! Still Good Luck with the book!

        Ingemar