RE: [gothic-l] Re: Call for Papers - Gothic book project

  • Kevin Behrens
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 25, 2012

      To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com
      From: duke.co@...
      Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:23:22 -0700
      Subject: RE: [gothic-l] Re: Call for Papers - Gothic book project

      From: Kevin Behrens <becareful_icanseeyourfuture@...>

      To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2012, 5:31 AM

      > yea you guys speak pretty good english....

      >>Was that ironically meant? Because my English is really not good.

      So, you would like to write an article?? That sounds great! =) Do you have any peticular topic that you'd like to write about??

      To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com

      From: duke.co@...

      Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 18:18:44 -0700

      ill do a paper....any particular subject......yea you guys speak pretty good english....

      From: kevin.behrens@... <becareful_icanseeyourfuture@...>

      Subject: [gothic-l] Re: Call for Papers - Gothic book project

      To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Monday, September 24, 2012, 2:28 PM

      As it is in the Call for Papers it is not necessary to be about the typological structure of Neogothic. There are so many other things that could be considered. Neogothic is not very strict defined. It is mostly the same as some centuries before, there are just some more things added. There are not little efforts to develop the language. You could write about so many different things. ;) Just everything that goes beyond the usual handling of Gothic.