Re: Survey on "Language Skills of the Gothic Language"

  • thomasruhm
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 24, 2012
      You could have a look at "http://aveneca.com/cbb/index.php". Linguistics & Natlangs got a vivid Gothic topic.

      Just yesterday somebody asked me in an e-mail what I think about Crimean Gothic because he does know somebody who likes that. It was a surprise to me.
    • Kevin Behrens
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 24, 2012
        Hey,
        thank you for the tip. I wondered that I already had an account there, haha. I made an announcement in their thread. Maybe someone will come to the association or answer the survey. =)

        To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com
        From: thomas@...
        Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:01:35 +0000
        Subject: [gothic-l] Re: Survey on "Language Skills of the Gothic Language"

        You could have a look at "http://aveneca.com/cbb/index.php". Linguistics & Natlangs got a vivid Gothic topic.

        Just yesterday somebody asked me in an e-mail what I think about Crimean Gothic because he does know somebody who likes that. It was a surprise to me.

      • OSCAR HERRE
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 24, 2012
          i sent in survey.....

          To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com
          From: thomas@...
          Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 15:01:35 +0000

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 24, 2012
            You are welcome. :)
          • kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 27, 2012
              Thank you for voting for so far. 25 people have voted yet, which is more than we actually expected. =) (But compared to the 455 members here it is a ridiculously small number.)
              Due to the stagnancy of voting we don't expect many other votes. So, we will close the survey in the course of the next week. If you still haven't voted yet, DO IT NOW! =) We still need your votes!
              The results (which won't be spectacular, but there are some) will be published next month.
              Thank you very much for your participation! That was really helpful!
            • ingemarn2000
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 28, 2012
                Hi Kevin!

                It is maybe not that peculiar since many might be members because they are interested in Gothic history and not specially the language. I am one of those myself that would like to have much more history on this list instead of having to discuss Gothic history on Germanic list! Still Good Luck with the book!

                Ingemar