Re: [gothic-l] Gothic language support in Linux?

  • Abrigon
    Message 1 of 18 , Jul 30, 2012
      i had a font or two for the Gothich Language, but I think you can find it
      online someplace? Upsala or .. might do a search for Wulfilas or like name
      and see what comes up?

      The priest who created the Gothic script from earlier Greek and I see some
      influences you also see in Coptic, but how so not sure.

      Mike