DAMIN conferences 2013-2014-2015

  • Georges Depeyrot
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2012
      Dear all,

      The 3 next Round Tables of our program DAMIN La Dépréciation de l'Argent
      Monétaire et les relations Internationales - Silver Monetary Depreciation
      and International Relations – <http://www.anr-damin.net>www.anr-damin.net
      are now presented on the website.

      - Madrid, May 2013

      - Osaka, March-April 2014

      - Taormina (Sicily) September 2015.

      A specific meeting will take place at Copenhagen in 2014. Abstracts can be
      sent now.

      Visit the website of the program
      <http://www.anr-damin.net>www.anr-damin.net and the site of the
      publications (International Monetary Conferences, national specific
      documents - France, Japan, China, India, England, etc. -)
      <http://www.moneta.be>www.moneta.be.

      Best wishes

      Georges Depeyrot

      Georges Depeyrot (CNRS/ENS/UMR 8546)