Re: [gothic-l] Meeting in Madrid "The transfers of precious metals and their consequences"

  • OSCAR HERRE
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2012
      weis skuld gomotjand faur the guta waisti......gatils tho stoma faur tho niuja guta mannaseiths....faur alls nam meina thoutam in god kuista..god audaugei fravistandam meina qith her......we should meet for the goth thing.......form the base for a new goth society.....for everyone take my thoughts in good choice.... good luck understanding my say here....

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8, 2012
        Hails!

        I do wish I were able to respond in Gothic, but not as yet...

        You have spoken a word worthy of the great Alareikis. I am not sure this is the right site to address such a project, but how do envision the niuja gutiska mannaseiths taking shape?

        Freis jah tulgus!

        Randulfs

        --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, OSCAR HERRE <duke.co@...> wrote:

        > weis skuld gomotjand faur the guta waisti......gatils tho stoma faur tho niuja guta mannaseiths....faur alls nam meina thoutam in god kuista..god audaugei fravistandam meina qith her......we should meet for the goth thing.......form the base for a new goth society.....for everyone take my thoughts in good choice.... good luck understanding my say here....

      • Thomas Ruhm
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 2012
          What is the niuja gutiska mannaseiths? Is it a website?

          If I would be better at Gothic I would like to come to a conference or the like. I can only read it a bit.