Re: [gothic-l] Albareiks' lyrics

  • Brian Smith
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
      Ælfric still sells his CD's, and is willing to send the inerts as PDF's to folk who have purchased them. I have always found him to be very obliging

      The best way to get a hold of him is through his myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/aelfricmusic

      Best regards,

      Brian

      Message 2 of 4 , May 27, 2012
        I don't know why, but I have absolutely no luck in getting into contact with him. Twice, with months of time in between, I have sent messages to him on that link asking for assistance. I still haven't received word. Does no one here have a copy to scan or type?