Albareiks' lyrics

  • anheropl0x
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2011
      I'm sure I've asked this before. But does anyone have the lyrics from Albareiks' Songs of the Ancient Goths typed up? I lost my booklet of the lyrics from the CD a long time ago and would really like to have the lyrics again, if possible. Thanks!
    • Ingemar Nordgren
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
        A good advice on Gothic lyrics is to buy them in a printed book that is much more enjoyable to read. I suggest "The Goths-Children of the Storm" by Arthur A. Jones, from this list, and Robin Wiseman, iUniverse, New York and Bloomington IN,2009, ISBN 978-1-4401-3801-0.

        I have myself written the foreword and been assisting in making some of the notes in the second half, that tries to tell what in the text is facts and what is fiction.

        It is available, like my own Wellspring of the Goths, at Amazon and other netshops.

        Best
        Ingemar

        --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, "anheropl0x" <anheropl0x@...> wrote:

        > I'm sure I've asked this before. But does anyone have the lyrics from Albareiks' Songs of the Ancient Goths typed up? I lost my booklet of the lyrics from the CD a long time ago and would really like to have the lyrics again, if possible. Thanks!

      • Brian Smith
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2011
          Ælfric still sells his CD's, and is willing to send the inerts as PDF's to folk who have purchased them. I have always found him to be very obliging

          The best way to get a hold of him is through his myspace page. http://www.myspace.com/aelfricmusic

          Best regards,

          Brian

          Message 4 of 4 , May 27, 2012
            I don't know why, but I have absolutely no luck in getting into contact with him. Twice, with months of time in between, I have sent messages to him on that link asking for assistance. I still haven't received word. Does no one here have a copy to scan or type?