Where can I find the page about that Crimean Gothic based constructed language?

  • thomasruhm
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 6:27 AM
      I remember it is part of a little conworld, where the author imaged how it would be, if Crimean Gothic was still spoken.

      Yours Thomas
    • Sigi Vandewinkel
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2011
        Hi there,

        That was a now-defunct geocities website (http://www.geocities.com/erwan-ar-skoul/). A cached version of the page is accessible through the Wayback Machine (http://web.archive.org/web/20091026235025/http://geocities.com/erwan-ar-skoul/). You'll find the what-if section on the "Gutiske Rajde" here: http://web.archive.org/web/20090723134232/http://geocities.com/erwan-ar-skoul/modgoth.html

        I'd forgotten about that little project, too. Thanks for reminding me!

        Sigi

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6, 2011
          Thank you as well. I will save the link now.