Word list in the Files

  • kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2011
      Hails, I have a question. Of whom is the word list in the files and is it for free use? Since in our association we try to create new words to make gothic more modern, this list would be such a big advance as it is already very long and big. If I could use it in the association, it would become public, sure under the name, who wrote it. But it would be a pity, if noone gets ever known of it. ;)
      LG
      Kevin
    • Frithureiks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2011
        This list of neologisms is for all and everyone and ofcourse is it for free. Feel free to use it.
        I suppose only members of this list can access it though.
        The list has a lot of authors and it is composed by the members of this list. Some have contributed more and some other a little bit less. I myself have done a part of it but I will not try to guess how large part that is.¨
        I don't have any particular desire to have my name on it but I don't need to be honored in any way since this is an ideal and volunteer work.

        /Friþureiks

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2011
          Okay, but still, I want to mention this list as the source. How could I do that, or rather, how could a yahoo group be written as a source?
          Would it be also acceptable, if I make that list accessable for everyone on the blog of the association? Of course with an explicit mention of this list.
          There could be also an exchange vice versa. I could upload he words, coming up in the association, here, if you want to. That would be rather efficient, as you and the association are not creating two words for the same meaning. That wouldn't make any sense.
          LG
          Kevin