Re: Presentation

  • kevin.behrens@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2011
      --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, Leonardo Frithunanthz H-C <leonardo.f.h.c@...> wrote:

      > Hello Kevin,
      >
      > I'm glad to see what you're doing in Germany, spreading the "gospel of the
      > Gothic language" and from the lovely city of Bremen. I praise your
      > initiative and I urge you to go on with your association. Here in Sweden we
      > (a minor group of people) are in the starting ground for the foundation of a
      > similar association.
      >
      > Yours sincerely,
      >
      > Leonardo
      >
      > --
      > How to pronounce my surname: fri:ðu:nanθ

      Thagka. ;) The thing is, that I cannot find any interested to join my association. I just founded some friends to push the list, but they aren't interested. I therefore founded benjamin, who joined the assocation and we are writing sometimes. But the bulletin board is still empty. I want to encourage you, everybody could join the association, from all over the world ;) It costs nothing and you can quit it at the end of every month. Even if you don't want to join, my board is still open for you. ;) You can talk there in english of course.
      Liufos goleineis,
      Kevin