New results on the Goths underway

  • Ingemar Nordgren
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2011
      A new book meant as a continuation of the old Studia Gothica edited in the 1970's by Ulf Erik Hagberg might be ready in a year with the lectures of the great Wulfila symposium in Uppsala last week with an imposing number of lecturers. Editor will be Anders Kaliff. This was a marvelously good symposium - the best I ever attended. Among many other I specially note Herwig Wolfram and Anderzej Kokowski but all lectures were of a high class - possibly with exception of my own of course. Keep watch.

      Best