SMS

  • Frithureiks
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 11, 2011
      Just pondered about this and thought, why not make a similar abreviation as the established international sms?

      Since the meaning of SMS is short message service it could be translated easily and still keep the same abreviation.

      Just one problem. I am not sure about declention of u-stems in adjectives.

      Skalkinassus faur Maurg-??? Sandom.
    • anheropl0x
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 11, 2011
        Skalkinassus faur Sanda Maurgus. Or Sandos Maurgjaizos Skalkinassus. The latter of which I think would be used because it's simpler and sticks to the old Germanic way of using the genitive for just about everything.