Re: New ways of discussion.

  • thomasruhm
    Message 1 of 13 , May 19 5:03 AM
      You can order it at a book shop. They usually get books quickly. Amazon also has it. The title is "Dher luzzilfuristo".

      Thomas

      --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, Robert Cloutier <lingvojn@...> wrote:

      > Where can you get "The Little Prince" in Old High German?
      >
      > Robert
    • thomasruhm
      Message 2 of 13 , May 20 11:36 AM
        Which dictionary for Old High German would you recommend? Is Old High German much used to create gothic neologisms? I like the word 'duruhtân' which was a loan translation for 'perfect'.

        Yours
        Thomas