Glad Påsk!

  • Ingemar Nordgren
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 23, 2011
      Glad Påsk or happy Paska! Maybe it is thinkworth that Swedish and the other Scandinavian languages use the closest cognate to Gothic paska. It shows still a connection between North- and Eastgermanic.

      Ingemar
    • Tore Gannholm
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 23, 2011
        Hi Ingemar,
        Glad p�sk

        I was in Georiga this week and it was quite interesting. They don't say Jesus died on the cross and was arizen.
        They say jesus died on the cross and instead Christ arose on the third day.

        Tore

        23 apr 2011 kl. 23.13 skrev Ingemar Nordgren:

        > Glad P�sk or happy Paska! Maybe it is thinkworth that Swedish and the other Scandinavian languages use the closest cognate to Gothic paska. It shows still a connection between North- and Eastgermanic.
        >
        > Ingemar

      • Ingemar Nordgren
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2011
          Hi Tore!

          A true and joyous Arian declaration! This is most interesting and worth further investigations.

          Thanks for that!
          Ingemar