Gothic in LaTeX.

  • halsteis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Hi.
      Does anybody here know if there is a package for rendering in the gothic (as in invented by Wulfila) alphabet in LaTeX?

      Halstein.
    • ddudescu
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2010
        I'm not sure about LaTeX but I found XaTeX, which uses Unicode, so you could use Gothic alphabet range in Unicode.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XeTeX
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_alphabet#Character_encoding