Video and site on European Monetary unifications in History

  • Georges Depeyrot
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18 10:00 AM
      Dear colleague,

      I remind you that the site on European monetary unifications, from
      Antiquity to modern times (EMU) is visible
      <http://www.emu-cost.net>www.emu-cost.net and to the video is visible
      either
      on
      <http://www.emu-cost.net/pages/emu_presentation.html>http://www.emu-cost.net/pages/emu_presentation.html
      either on
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_il1aM0fU>www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV_il1aM0fU

      If you have some possibilities to link your personal site to this site and
      video, please do it.

      Best wishes

      Georges

      Georges Depeyrot,
      Archeologies d'Orient et d'Occident, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris
      (CNRS/ENS/UMR 8546)

      Publications Moneta ...........<http://www.moneta.be/>www.moneta.be
      ON LINE : COST project 2010 (with video)........
      <http://www.emu-cost.net/>www.emu-cost.net

      see Personal page , COST application 2009, ECO-NET cooperation, GDRE
      cooperation ,
      Lyon cooperation, on <http://www.archeo.ens.fr>www.archeo.ens.fr

      This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
      the addressees.
    • OSCAR HERRE
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19 12:34 AM
        dude make some sense with this subject matter....