Re: Which book would you like to translate into Gothic?

  • Hej
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 19, 2010
      I began some years ago with translating the communist manifesto but my work has ended without beeing completed. I havent got the time or inspiration to continue it. It was a very hard work creating good neologisms all the time, and that was the major part of the work.

      Shorter easier books like comic books could be nice to translate.
      Has Getica been translated or could it be a candidate?