My Sparlösa article

  • ingemarn2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 11, 2010
      Hi friends!

      Now you can read my last article on Theoderic in the archaeological journal Pyrenae nr 40, part 2, Barcelona 2009.

      Best
      Ingemar
    • ingemarn2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2010
        I will add a warm and great THANK YOU to Arthur A Jones of this list who helped me to get a decent English in the article. His help has been unvaluable!

        Thank you Arthur!

        Ingemar