Video presentation of the COST application European monetary unification (EMU)

  • Georges Depeyrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2010
      Dear Colleague

      We are now finishing a application for a European numismatic network
      European monetary unification, from Antiquity to modern times (EMU).

      You will find a short video presentation of the project in linking on the
      link below.

      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1EOr1mT_Kc>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1EOr1mT_Kc

      Best wishes

      Georges Depeyrot

      Georges Depeyrot, Centre de recherches historiques (CNRS/EHESS)
      New ! 2009 ! www.moneta.be vol. 102-103, 104-105 in press
      Video on YouTube ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1EOr1mT_Kc