SV: [gothic-l] Re: Cernunnos the one who SEPARATES (souls in the underworld) from lat. cernere

  • Lars Larsen
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2009
      Oscar this is interesting, I was not aware that the interpretation was
      wrong. I'll look at your previous postings.

      Ingemar, I know how Cernunnos looks, but not how a heathen Christmas tree at
      Ingemars looks.
      Being winter solstice and all today, could we wish for a photo of the tree
      to reach the file section of the list? ;-)

      God Jul
      Lars