Pyrenae

  • ingemarn2000
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2009
      Hails,

      I would just suggest that you read the soon coming new issue of Pyrenae - Archaeological Journal for Western Mediterranean - where I have an article that could be interesting for the list members.

      Best
      Ingemar
    • Arthur Jones
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2009
        Hailags!

        As usual, our own Ingemar Nordgren has announced a magnificent discovery with modesty and accuracy.

        Ingemar's article ( which I had the honour and privilege to help edit) presents evidence not only of the Swedish Gothic close relationship to the Gothic nations that had migrated south: But also of the nature of that kinship, that close connection!

        Ingemar's detailed, painstaking research reveals in this article that during and/or shortly after the reign of Theoderic the Great (Thiudareiks; Dietrich von Bern) there were rune-carvers in Southern Sweden who chiselled images of Theoderic's mausoleum; and of his own fate in the Hereafter. His comparison of the carved image on the Stone with the architecture of Theoderic's Mausoleum is thorough and convincing.

        Dr. Nordgren's new research paper should be more than sufficient to send all of us on our way toward recognizing the Gutani  not only as a parent folk pouring their influences out of ancient Scandinavia, but as the powerful society that changed European political structures and society --- for the better --- forever.

        We need more scholars like Ingemar! Well, we also need more common folk such as myself to keep up some communications.

        More later. In the meantime, we have here an appreciable, joyous victory!

        Golja thuk,

        Aizamunds
        (otherwise known as Arthur)

        ARTHUR A. JONES

        I would just suggest that you read the soon coming new issue of Pyrenae - Archaeological Journal for Western Mediterranean - where I have an article that could be interesting for the list members.

        Best

      • Tore Gannholm
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2009
          So where can we get hold of this paper?

          Tore

          8 nov 2009 kl. 23.47 skrev Arthur Jones:

          > Hailags!
          >
          > As usual, our own Ingemar Nordgren has announced a magnificent
          > discovery with modesty and accuracy.
          >
          > Ingemar's article ( which I had the honour and privilege to help
          > edit) presents evidence not only of the Swedish Gothic close
          > relationship to the Gothic nations that had migrated south: But also
          > of the nature of that kinship, that close connection!
          >
          > Ingemar's detailed, painstaking research reveals in this article
          > that during and/or shortly after the reign of Theoderic the Great
          > (Thiudareiks; Dietrich von Bern) there were rune-carvers in Southern
          > Sweden who chiselled images of Theoderic's mausoleum; and of his own
          > fate in the Hereafter. His comparison of the carved image on the
          > Stone with the architecture of Theoderic's Mausoleum is thorough and
          > convincing.
          >
          > Dr. Nordgren's new research paper should be more than sufficient to
          > send all of us on our way toward recognizing the Gutani not only as
          > a parent folk pouring their influences out of ancient Scandinavia,
          > but as the powerful society that changed European political
          > structures and society --- for the better --- forever.
          >
          > We need more scholars like Ingemar! Well, we also need more common
          > folk such as myself to keep up some communications.
          >
          > More later. In the meantime, we have here an appreciable, joyous
          > victory!
          >
          > Golja thuk,
          >
          > Aizamunds
          > (otherwise known as Arthur)
          >

          > ARTHUR A. JONES

        • ingemarn2000
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2009
            Hej Tore!

            This link goes to the journal: http://www.ub.es/pyrenae/

            Mail to the editor, professor Gisela Ripoll: giselaripoll@...

            Ingemar

            --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, Tore Gannholm <tore@...> wrote:

            > So where can we get hold of this paper?
            >
            > Tore
            >

            > 8 nov 2009 kl. 23.47 skrev Arthur Jones:
            >
            > > Hailags!
            > >
            > > As usual, our own Ingemar Nordgren has announced a magnificent
            > > discovery with modesty and accuracy.
            > >
            > > Ingemar's article ( which I had the honour and privilege to help
            > > edit) presents evidence not only of the Swedish Gothic close
            > > relationship to the Gothic nations that had migrated south: But also
            > > of the nature of that kinship, that close connection!
            > >
            > > Ingemar's detailed, painstaking research reveals in this article
            > > that during and/or shortly after the reign of Theoderic the Great
            > > (Thiudareiks; Dietrich von Bern) there were rune-carvers in Southern
            > > Sweden who chiselled images of Theoderic's mausoleum; and of his own
            > > fate in the Hereafter. His comparison of the carved image on the
            > > Stone with the architecture of Theoderic's Mausoleum is thorough and
            > > convincing.
            > >
            > > Dr. Nordgren's new research paper should be more than sufficient to
            > > send all of us on our way toward recognizing the Gutani not only as
            > > a parent folk pouring their influences out of ancient Scandinavia,
            > > but as the powerful society that changed European political
            > > structures and society --- for the better --- forever.
            > >
            > > We need more scholars like Ingemar! Well, we also need more common
            > > folk such as myself to keep up some communications.
            > >
            > > More later. In the meantime, we have here an appreciable, joyous
            > > victory!
            > >
            > > Golja thuk,
            > >
            > > Aizamunds
            > > (otherwise known as Arthur)
            > >

            > > ARTHUR A. JONES

          • Tore Gannholm
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 4, 2009
              Hi,
              Does anybody know if there is an English translation of Codes Argeteus or the Silver Bible as it is also called?

              Tore