Chernyakov graves and genetic studies

  • gutdwala
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      I've been reading a bit about genetic history lately and an idea popped into my head. I remember seeing a map of Chernyakov grave sites and pictures of bones and other artifacts buried in them. I might have been in one of Peter Heather's books, or possibly Wolfram. Has anyone taken any genetic samples from those remains? I'm sure the data would be insteresting.