Re: Cernunnos and antlers finally found in archeological site

  • dciurchea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009
      A user, unfortunately anonymous, gave the following very interesting
      interpretation on the two Suns on the representation of apotheosis
      (on the Louvre stella) but also valid for the Gundestrup
      vessels "two wheels":
      "Also note that one of the sun's rays illuminate (judge) two
      prisoners; one with death and another with clemency"