Cernunnos and antlers finally found in archeological site

  • dciurchea
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2009
      Recently(2006) a royal tomb (assigned to Gepids: Polus tumulus near
      Cluj-Napoca)was unveiled; the "celtic cross" was found on the royal
      seal and on vessels.

      Please observe that kings' monograms are not necessarily symbols for
      the peasants(the people) but deserve a mystic or genealogic role.
      Please review my

      Moreover, in the Polus site, antlers were found along with the
      stag's head. The antlers are not conserved in museum but left on the
      site, so anybody can see

      them.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2f7cbBIRZGsnroi4gAOv6w?
      feat=directlink

      The connection with Cernunos was not made yet, but I make it now:

      THIS IS THE FIRST ARCHEOLOGICAL EVIDENCE OF ANTLERS USED FOR
      BURIAL/FUNERAL OF KINGS

      The necessary connection to the Gundestrup cauldron (also thougt by
      some of Wallachian origin) may be made along with the representation
      of the afterworld on

      old (XIVth century) churches:
      1. Draco/devil is Nidhog, the worm of the underworld.
      2. Balaur/Cernunos is feeding Draco and therefore Balaur/Cernunos
      may not be eaten by Draco.

      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/3r8F7SmsRa-W6TcJXE5NFA?
      feat=directlink

      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/PKCZmASnSboSzfWtThAXfw?
      feat=directlink

      Therefore, the antlers were thought to mask the deceased into the
      Balaur/Cernunos in the afterworld.

      In the museum of Cluj I got the following burrial ring with the
      sun/moon/Ishtar, like inn the Sumerian room at Louvre:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/yhlQZFlknK5OaDyBU82NRA?
      feat=directlink

      Elaborating further on the "wheels" on the Gundestrup cauldron,
      these are the two suns of the Apotheosis. Picture from the Louvre on
      the apotheosis:

      http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/n0k8oPY2YDDH3tMSII3gVA?
      feat=directlink

      Religion, as learned from various finds, may NOT be assigned to a
      nation (e.g. celts) but to the gentry-which had not a mother tongue
      but a genealogy and a

      trans national cult of the afterworld.

      May I elaborate on the etymology of Wallachia, a duchy mentioned in
      Niebelungen Lied along with a Romanian leader ("Rumunc der Vlachen
      Hertzog mit acht

      hunndert Mannen") which is usually associated with Romania. My
      opinion is that this duchy which denotes a diminutive of valley (Val
      (e)>>Valeaca>>Valaca) was

      altered by German/Hungarian transcriptions and also by common
      confusion between consonants into Feleacu (phonetic F for V), i.e.
      the hill near Cluj-Napoca.

      Later this duchy appears as Doboka-Szolnok in Hungarian and remained
      a county until 1918.
      The archeological traces we have, refer to the gentry not to the
      peasants and therefore we have no "great migration" but eventually
      wars and mostly change of

      dynasties.
      Therefore I got the religious connection between Celtic/Nordic
      (Odin's Valaskijalf==Wallachia) realm and the Gepid capital at Cluj.
      It appears that this is

      where historical Woden's successors came . Thus the story told by
      Jordanes on the Gepid's origin appears true.

      QED
    • dciurchea
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2009
        A user, unfortunately anonymous, gave the following very interesting
        interpretation on the two Suns on the representation of apotheosis
        (on the Louvre stella) but also valid for the Gundestrup
        vessels "two wheels":
        "Also note that one of the sun's rays illuminate (judge) two
        prisoners; one with death and another with clemency"