Pawleta, "Blurring Genders"

  • Marja Erwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      What do people think of Michael Pawleta's study "Bluring Genders. A
      case study from Pruszcz Gdanski cemetery in Northern Poland." ?

      And what would be suitable Gothic terms for gender and gender issues?

      Marja Erwin
      marja-e@...
    • Fredrik
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
        I guess suitable gothic terms for gender would be e.g. qina-kunds for
        feminine and hence kunds for gender.
        Under "files" to the left there's a list of gothic neologisms with some
        grammatical terms.