PIETROASSA

  • Georges Depeyrot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      We gave a new edition of the book of Odobescu with additions, specially the
      photos taken before the second theft and the partial destruction of the
      hoard, but with summary of the metal analyses.

      Moneta (Moneta bvba <http://www.moneta.be>)

      Georges Depeyrot
      CNRS - Paris

      -----
      Moneta 2008: Vol. 72-83 published ! ; 84-86 in press / preparation

      !! NEW WEB SITE !!
      http://www.moneta.be

      This e-mail, any attachments and the information contained therein ("this
      message") are confidential and intended solely for the use of the
      addressee(s). If you have received this message in error please send it
      back to the sender and delete it. Unauthorized publication, use,
      dissemination or disclosure of this message, either in whole or in part is
      strictly prohibited.