Re: The Last Legion

  • dciurchea
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 13, 2008
      The movie has a rather romantic air, inluding the Dacian flag - the
      Draco (?); antother attempt with the Draco flag may be seen here

      http://www.filmscurt.ro/detail/47/dacii-liberi.html

      However, both seem to ignore the difference between the gentry,
      professional warriors and peasants.

      --- In gothic-l@yahoogroups.com, Arthur Jones <arthurobin2002@...>