Re: Ezra and homily

  • thiudans
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2008
      Greetings,

      Apropos of this, I lost my completed Gothic translation of Ezra (2) /
      Nehemiah about 4 or 5 years ago except for a couple chapters. It's
      been sufficiently long since then that I feel I can make a new
      attempt. I hope to have that re-completed this year. Fortunately I
      uploaded a pre-final pdf to the files page of gothic-l which should
      help significantly.