Files?

  • Ingemar Nordgren
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12 4:59 PM
      Why can't anybody but thiudans upload a file in the files section like
      in other comparable groups? In Germanic there is no problem. The
      reason there is a file section must evidently be to be able to make
      important information available for the members. Now it has gone that
      far that I have been asked to provide a place for an URL on my
      homepage - that does not exist - on behalf of a very reputed list
      member from LA who wants to share information with all. He could else
      have uploaded that file directly from home.

      Best