Re: Is the ring of Pietroassa in Bucurest

  • Georges Depeyrot
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 2:12 AM
      Yes (it was on exhibition some weeks ago).

      However, you have to remind that the torques is actually cut and the legend
      partially unreadable.

      I gave a new edition, with complements, of the work of Odobescu, including
      the only photo, taken in 1868 of the complete torques with the complete
      inscription.

      See Moneta (Moneta bvba <http://www.cultura-net.com/moneta>)

      Georges Depeyrot, CRH, CNRS, Paris
      -----
      * CRH & GDRE http://crh.ehess.fr/document.php?id=91
      * Moneta http://www.cultura-net.com/moneta
      -----

    • ualarauans
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10 7:29 AM
        And where is the spear of Kowel now I wonder?