11125Re: [gothic-l] Epithets used for Theodosius, for Constantinople, etc.

  • OSCAR HERRE
    Dec 5, 2013
      dude theres too many missing links between them and other lingos.....the goths prominently lost their barbarian ways , an becoming catholics in the 6th century trained their changed values to a new direction......there were probably far but few who assimilated into gothic.....I mean wasn't Attila a speakin gothic speaker before he turned against the goths and everyone else....

      From: "ingemar@..." <ingemar@...>
      To: gothic-l@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, December 5, 2013 7:34 PM
      Subject: Re: [gothic-l] Epithets used for Theodosius, for Constantinople, etc.

      Sure they were but in time the language got more or less lost but still they were Goths as long as they were Arian. Later  the Visigothic nation started falling asunder because of a gradual weakening of the ethnicity until 711. Read my paper man and you will understand!

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic