Young Republicans:Support our Troops Rally and Food Bank Tour on April 12th

  • gopschenectady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Friends of Schenectady Young Republicans,

      Please add these events to your schedule:

      Saturday, April 12th

      9:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. The Schenectady Young Republicans will be touring the
      SICM Food Bank and donating food for the hungry in our community. Please
      consider coming and bring family or a friend, it's a great way to teach
      children about caring for those less fortunate! For more information email
      gopschenectady@...

      Noon - Support our Troops Rally at the park in front of the County Office
      Building - State Street, Schenectady. Come out and support our President and
      our Troops!

      See you all at the Lincoln Dinner on Friday!
      Kathleen Lisson
      Schenectady Young Republicans