Schdy YR's : Schenectady GOP Meeting Notes

  • gopschenectady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2003
      Fellow Young Republicans:

      Several items were discussed at tonight's Schenectady GOP Meeting:

      Christopher Koetzle is heading a petition campaign to stop the proposed Porn
      Shop from locating in the Bellevue neighborhood. If you'd like to help
      collect petition signatures in Bellevue or in your neighborhood, please call
      Chris at 374-2057 or email him at chris@...

      Armando Tebano is looking for Republican committeepeople and possible
      candidates for Schenectady's upcoming elections. If you are interested in
      helping out the Republican party, email him at armandot@... Armando
      would also like to hear from you if you know of any non-Republicans that
      would like to join our party.

      The Young Republicans are planning a Happy Hour in downtown Schenectady.
      Bring your friends to this fun after-work event and let them meet Republicans
      in a relaxed environment. We will also be asking for Canned Food donations
      for our upcoming Food Pantry visit. I will send you the date and time of our
      Happy Hour when details are finalized.

      Kathleen Lisson
      Schenectady Young Republicans
      gopschenectady@...