Schenectady Young Republican Valentine's Day Project

  • gopschenectady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Fellow Republicans:
      Thank you for your quick response to our need for a meeting space for our
      fingerprint day. We have had several offers, and I'm in contact with the
      Police Dept. now trying to set up this great community activity, I'll keep
      everyone posted.

      In the meantime, please consider helping make our Valentine Project a success
      by donating a card, helping us visit Seniors, or BOTH! Feel free to forward
      this email to anyone you think could donate a Valentine to our collection.

      Young Republicans Ask Local Families to Donate Valentine's Day Cards

      The Schenectady Young Republicans are asking for help to brighten local
      Seniors’ Valentine's Day. If you'd like to donate a Valentine's Day card to
      be passed out to Seniors at a local nursing home this Valentine's Day, please
      mail to:
      ‘Young Republican Valentine's Day Project’ PO BOX 1575 Schenectady, NY 12301

      by February 10th.
      To volunteer your time, email Kathleen at gopschenectady@... for more
      information or leave a message at 377-6226.
      People of all ages are welcome to help us make a difference in the lives of
      Schenectady senior citizens in a nursing home this Valentine's Day.

      P.S. for all of you who don't get the Gazette, the Young Republicans coupon
      project was featured in today's Here & There column. Great Job!

      Kathleen Lisson
      gopschenectady@...