Schenectady Republicans -- Campaign 2003 Volunteer Opportunities

  • gopschenectady@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17 7:31 PM
      Friends of the Young Republicans:

      This is a great time to get out and volunteer to help elect our candidates
      this November - offer to help stuff envelopes or walk around your neighborhood
      with your favorite candidate!

      The Schenectady County Republican Club is holding a Campaign Volunteer Info
      Night/Kickoff on Wednesday, September 24th from 6:30 p.m. - 8 p.m. at the Sons
      of Italy Hall, 415 Liberty Street, Schenectady. Stop by to find out how to
      volunteer or just enjoy refreshments with the County GOP Club. The YR's and
      Women's Club members, as well as the general public, are invited to this free
      event.

      If you can't make it to the kickoff - contact our candidates directly:

      County Chairman Armando Tebano - armandot@...

      Schenectady County GOP Website - www.schenectadygop.org

      Schenectady Mayor Candidate Peter Guidarelli - www.peterguidarelli.com

      Schenectady City Council Candidate Chris Koetzle <A HREF="www.koetzle.net">www.koetzle.net</A>