5Sch'dy Young Republicans: Upcoming GOP Open House

  • gopschenectady@aol.com
    Mar 3, 2003
      Friends of the Young Republicans:
      Thanks for everyone's help with our Child and Teen Safety Day last Sunday. We
      got covered by all 5 television stations as well as mentioned on WGY and
      WROW.
      Feel free to encourage your friends to get involved with our Party at next
      Tuesday's Open House!
      Kathleen Lisson

      Schenectady Republicans to Hold Open House

      The Schenectady Republicans are looking for a few good men and women. Anyone
      interested in getting involved in the Republican Party in Schenectady is
      invited to the Schenectady Republican Party Open House on Tuesday, March 11th
      from 8:00 - 8:30 p.m. at the Sons of Italy, 415 Liberty Street, Schenectady.
      Consider volunteering your time or just share your ideas with us.
      For more information, email Kathleen at gopschenectady@...