12Young Republicans - Scam Prevention Seminar

  • gopschenectady@aol.com
    Jun 1, 2003
      Please consider coming to our upcoming Scam Prevention seminar.
      Thank you,
      Kathleen Lisson

      NEWS FROM THE
      SCHENECTADY YOUNG REPUBLICANS

      Release: Immediate
      Contact: Kathleen Lisson 330-4124

      Scam Prevention Seminar Focuses on Protecting Seniors
      Local Experts Provide Tips on How to Help Seniors Live Independently

      The Schenectady Young Republicans are hosting a "Protecting Our Parents"
      seminar designed to help adult children protect their elderly parents from
      financial, telemarketing and home improvement scams on Monday June 30th from 7:00 -
      8:30 p.m. at the Schenectady County Library McChesney Room, 99 Clinton St. in
      Schenectady.

      Speakers include Assemblyman James Tedisco, Patricia Binzer from the Capital
      District Senior Issues Forum, Douglas Briggs from Schenectady County Consumer
      Affairs and Ron Byrne from ‘Umbrella of the Capital District,’ a
      not-for-profit home repair service.

      Free and open to the public, adult children of local seniors encouraged to
      attend. For more information, email Kathleen at gopschenectady@...