Gooey Blob

  • lebowski999
    Message 1 of 95 , Jan 13, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for Gooey Blob
    • lebowski999
      Message 95 of 95 , Apr 25, 2002
        > Any news on your strategy guide? It might be handy for doing AI
        > routines in Chaos clones...

        Cool, thats an incentive for me to do it alright! Would love to be
        involved on some level.
        I mean ultimately the game is about percentages; luck. But the key is
        weighing up your options and going for the one that evens out in your
        favour. If lady luck really doesnt want to help you then yes, you are
        going to lose a one-off game of Chaos (infuriatingly even against
        begginners!!!) BUT, as my guide will hopefully illustrate, you can
        lay the smack down 9 times out of 10 using the "Lebowski Chaos
        Systema"(R)...