Another game inspired by Chaos.

  • Joar Berntsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hello guys, I am making a new PC game that builds on the basic concept
      of Chaos and is heavily inspired by the Amiga game Total Chaos. It is
      however quite different from both.

      Some main features are:
      -No specific boardsquares, everything can have their own location down
      to the pixel.
      -Realtime OR turnbased is optional.
      -People will be able to add their own things into the game on the fly.
      -Several gamemodes, like survival, so not just versus. And more planned.
      -No direct control of creatures, but rather change their mentality with magic.

      I am currently alone in this project, but I have involved one guy that
      said he would try to make music for it.

      I dont have a website or anything so I was wondering if anyone here
      would have any interest in it.
      Just fumbling in the dark so to speak.