GONewEngland Update - 06/25/03

  • Ken Leonard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 8:34 PM
      Unsubscribe: Please see at/near the bottom of this e-mail or visit the
      YahooGroups web site.

      ===

      Hello Get Outdoors New England Folks!

      Let's welcome Clintelas, Bogie, dtmark, and dwmoody to this, the Get
      Outdoors New England Sometimes Completely Content Free E-Mail Newsletter
      Blurb Thing!

      It seems that being in the middle of a heat wave has got folks running for
      cover and not wanting to venture outside! Not that I don't completely
      understand that...:-)

      No updates, no new stuff this week, as content-free as it gets. For what
      is running, please visit http://www.GONewEngland.org and click on the
      Bulletin Board. Click on "Run An Event" if you'd like to post something
      for this weekend (or any time)---it'll be great to have your contribution,
      and it'll really be appreciated by the other GONewEnglanders out
      there. Who knows---maybe you'll Get Outdoors and make a few New
      Friends. Naaahhhh, too hot. :-)

      ===
      ===

      Jan G. sent along some photos from the scavenger hunt earlier this
      year---in the snow. I'll be posting the photos on the Photo Pages so y'all
      can be reminded of the lovely winter we had while you're groaning about the
      heat. ;-)

      Stay cool, BE SAFE.

      ...kl...