NEED "CONTACTS" IN GOMEL

  • Svetlana Fuller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2003
      Hello! I'm searching for a few "contacts" in Gomel that have private
      Email & Computer access. Yes, I realize that this is a rare
      situation. Basically, these "contacts" would be using their own
      computers to transfer emails to/from people in Gomel (they would be
      paid for their services). I am also looking for a good photographer
      in Gomel (hopefully with an email address so that I may quickly
      contact him/her). ALSO...is there anyone now in Gomel that would like
      to be my business partner? Please click on my Yahoo! ID...there you
      will find my email address so that you may write me directly.
      THANKS! /s/Sveta