NEW MEMBER!

  • Svetlana Fuller
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2003
      Priviet! Oops, guess I should write in English. Anyway, I'M FROM
      GOMEL!!! This group doesn't seem to have much participation at the
      moment, but maybe someone out there will read this and
      then...maybe...who knows. I'm a web designer and I've just created a
      new website dedicated to GOMEL!!! If any of you are interested, you
      may logon to http://www.GomelBelarus.info On this website, you may
      make your own Personal Listing, Business Listing, or become a Pen
      Pal. In the meantime, this nice groups seems to be a good way to
      meet new friends from Gomel. As soon as I get done here, I'll create
      a link to this group on my website. Talk to you later!
      /s/Sveta
    • Jonathan
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2003
        Hello,
        I have decided to introduce myself to the group, although I am not from
        Gomel I am very interested in learning about Gomel as I am to visit
        shortly. I have a lot of Belarussian friends here in the UK but they are
        mainly from Minsk. I really wanted to see and explore the region myself as
        I have read and seen pictures on the web, if you haven't done check out
        Sveta's web page it has lot's there.
        I would be interested to learn of any things people think are noteworthy
        for a visitor to Gomel to either go and see, avoid or take part in. Also
        any advice on accommodation other than the main hotels would be useful. I
        look forward to anyone who has thoughts and opinions and I hope I can post
        my thoughts after my visit too.

        Talk to you later,

        Jonathan